MORE THAN 295 Nos. BOTTOM MOUNTED & 42 Nos. TOP MOUNTED MECHANICAL CIRCULATORS ARE INSTALLED WORLD WIDE.
- Unique compact design mechanical circulator.
- Easy installation due to direct mounting without any structure or platform.
- Remarkably reduced shaft length in bottom mounted versions.
- Highest efficiency with inline planetary drives.
- Specially designed high quality mechanical seals
- Low power consumption.
- Customized variable speed (Variable Frequency Drive - VFD) for circulator as per requirement.
- Fully automated system with control panel for better control and monitoring:
- Gear Box oil temperature / pressure / level
- Effective seal cooling
- Electric motor load
- VFD control (Optional)
- Oil cooling system.
- Low maintenance requirement.
- Available in various models as per capacity.
Patented / Proprietary Technology *
In the sugar industry, pans with mechanical circulators / stirrers are used in boiling for massecuite exhaustion. In stark contrast to conventional stirrers / circulators, SED designed innovative Mechanical Circulator technology has achieved remarkable results in its application to sugar crystallization process:
- High energy efficiency with possibility of utilizing lower pressure vapours for heating from later evaporator effects and less power consumption.
- Homogeneous massecuite with reduced fine grain formation, conglomerates and color formation.
- Enhanced capacity utilization achieving more number of strikes in same time.
- Increased heat transfer coefficient due to no stagnant regions (Hot & cold zones) resulting less deposition on tube surfaces of pans.
|1||25T – 30T||22 kW|
|2||30T – 40T||30 kW|
|3||40T – 60T||45 kW|
|4||60T – 80T||55 kW|
|5||80T – 100T||75 kW|
|6||100T – 120T||90 kW|
|7||120T – 150T||110 kW|
* Operating at 33/48/63 rpm with VFD depending upon pan duty, design & operation on various viscosities.