In jet ejectors, the motive fluid is accelerated by converging nozzles to a high velocity causing the secondary fluid (air / NCG / vapours) to get entrained & mixed with actuating fluid and the mixture is compressed to exit pressure in the diffuser. They have the capability to handle enormous volumes of gases in relatively smaller sizes of equipment with minimal maintenance and power requirement as compared to vacuum pumps.
We design Multi-jet Water / Liquid Jet Ejectors with less initial vacuum generation time achieved by hydro-dynamically designed jet nozzles. Our ejectors have high ejection capacity with low water consumption at only 0.2-0.3 kgf/cm² water inlet pressure.
- Compact design with fast evacuation.
- Hydro-dynamically designed Jet * Nozzles with amplified suction effect.
- Optimally designed size and tail pipe of jet ejector as per the air / NCG / vapour load.
- Easy and quick maintenance:
- Hinge type top cover.
- A hand hole for cleaning and maintenance of the jet nozzles.
Registered Design No. 260908