Finned Tube Heaters are generally used when gas is used as a working medium as the heat transfer capability in case of gases is poor due to low density and thermal conductivity.
The heart of any extended surface heat exchanger is the finned tubes which should have highly effective performance and form a compact design. So we have optimally designed the extended surface heat exchanger with maximum efficiency.
- Simple & compact equipment design.
- Modular design with:
- Very easy cleaning instead of having a number of passes.
- Flexibility to increase the heating surface as per requirement.
- Very easy to dismantle.
- Non Corrosive and rugged material of construction.
- Fin material - Aluminum fins.
- Tube material - Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper etc. as per end-use requirement.
- Optimized fin area with improved heat transfer coefficient.
- Fewer shutdowns for maintenance due to long life of heaters.
SED extruded finned tubes heaters can be used for various heat exchange applications e.g. Air / Gas Cooling, Air / Gas Heating, Fluid Cooling, Fluid Heating etc.
Sugar, Food, Chemical, Fertilizers, Pharmaceutical, Paper, Textile, Petrochemical, and several other applications.